Grandparents have a special place in our hearts at MSE. We invite them to be a part of their grandchildren’s school experience because we know that they add valuable insight and experience–or something we call, “Grandparent Power,”– to our community. We welcome grandparents to get involved in the life of the school by:
- Attending theatrical and musical performances
- Enjoying an evening with their grandchildren at the Grandparents’ Dinner and Game Night
- Visiting in the classroom on Grandparents Day
- Sharing a talent or passion with their Grandchildren’s classmates
- Volunteering in and out of the classroom, engaging in field trips and special events
Grandparents’ financial support is also a vital part of continuing the legacy of a quality education. We depend on their participation to keep MSE a special place to be!
If you would like to keep abreast of the happenings at MSE, please share your contact information with us. Click here to provide us with your contact information (email and postal address) so we can keep in touch with you! For more information about how you can get involved at MSE, please contact Christiane Leitinger by phone at (303) 674-0093 or by email at email@example.com.