2018/2019 Tuition and Payment Plan
(not including additional fees)
|Non-Refundable Enrollment Deposit (First Installment due with Enrollment Agreement)||Non-Refundable Enrollment Deposit (Second Installment due May 1)||One Payment (Due August 1, after receipt of Enrollment Deposit)||Three Payments (Due August 1, November 1, and February 1)||Nine Payments (due the first of each month August – April)|
5 Half Days
5 Half Days
5 Full Days
|Kinder Year –
5 Full Days
The first installment of the non-refundable, non-transferable Enrollment Deposit is due at the time of enrollment, along with the signed Enrollment Agreement. The second installment is due May 1. These deposit installments hold your child’s spot at MSE. If these payments are not received on or before the due dates, your child’s spot could be released. As a member of the Association of Colorado Independent Schools, MSE abides by the Denver Area Admissions Group Courtesy Date. The school reserves the right to require families to be in good financial standing prior to re-enrollment.
PAYMENT PLANS AND LATE FEES
After paying the Enrollment Deposit in full, there are three options for paying the remaining tuition cost. The remaining tuition may be paid in one payment (due August 1), three payments (due August 1, November 1, and February 1), or nine payments (due the first of each month, August through April). These payments will be collected by MSE. To be clear, fair and equitable, MSE has the following expectations and will follow this timeline concerning past due accounts:
- 15 days past due: MSE will charge a $40 late fee and a second notification will be sent.
- 45 days past due: MSE will charge an additional $40 late fee and school will be notified of delinquency.
- 60 days past due: MSE will contact family to discuss payment arrangements and the account holder will be put on notice of possible suspension of school attendance.
- 90 days past due: Student will not be able to attend class or any school activity until specific payment arrangements are made.
- Final payments for the academic year will be paid by April 1st. If an account is 45 days past due on May 15th, the student(s) will not participate in end of year activities including graduation events.
In addition to the tuition costs detailed above, the following fees are due on or before August 1:
Lower Elementary Activity Fee = $100
Upper Elementary Activity Fee = $275
Middle School Activity Fee = $275
Middle School Program Fee (for new Middle School students only) = $250
KINDER YEAR PROGRAM
Students who are 5 years old by October 1 should be enrolled in our Kinder Year program, unless other arrangements have been made.
WITHDRAWAL FROM SCHOOL
Montessori School of Evergreen is a non-profit institution dependent on tuition funds to pay employees’ salaries and operating expenses. Tuition is due regardless of a student’s absence or withdrawal. Upon signing this agreement, parents assume responsibility for annual tuition and in accordance with any financial aid agreement. The school must receive a written notice should a parent choose to withdraw his/her child from MSE for any reason after the Enrollment Agreement is signed.